Terms & Conditions
- OnPole.com is the trading name of Abinghurst Limited
- The site is owned and operated by Abinghurst Limited registered in England and Wales. Company number: 5077561. UK VAT number: 852815514.
- OnPole.com's total liability for any claim howsoever shall not exceed the price of the goods supplied by OnPole.com to the customer. OnPole.com shall not be liable for any consequential loss whether this arises from a breach of duty in contract or in any other way. OnPole.com cannot accept any liability for a failure to comply with instructions specifically provided with the product, or on the website. Your statutory rights are not affected by this statement.
- OnPole.com endeavours to check the accuracy of the information on this site. However, OnPole.com does not warrant that such information will be error free and the user acknowledges that information, products and services published on this web site may include inaccuracies and typological errors.
Portrayal of Products
- While every effort has been made to portray items accurately, slight variations may occur. In the case of new merchandise ranges and models we sometimes display the previous year's or similar images where the current ones are not yet available.
- All measurements quoted are approximate and the reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic and publishing processes will allow. Please note there may be variations in colours, dependant on the calibration and settings of individual screens.
- Artists Prints & Calendars - Unless specifically mentioned, the artistic work on this website should not be confused or associated with any official merchandise. Unless otherwise stated, the artists or publishers have no connections with the personalities shown, nor do they have, unless specifically mentioned, any association with the management or merchandise Companies associated with them.
Unless specifically mentioned, no management or representative Company has, at any time, been involved in approval, manufacture or distribution of these products.
- All rights, including copyright, for this website are owned by or licensed to OnPole.com.
- Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of OnPole.com.
- You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
- All products comply with appropriate safety and consumer regulations. Toys comply with EC Toy Safety Regulations and, where appropriate, carry the CE mark. If a product is recalled for any reason, you will be contacted.
- Please note that unless otherwise stated all pre-ordered items will be charged at the price ruling at the date of despatch.
- All items are subject to availability. Where an item is not currently in stock and a due date is quoted, this is given in good faith based on information from our supplier. These estimated due dates are not guaranteed and are subject to change.
- We will inform you as soon as possible if goods you have ordered are not available.
Pre-order Diecast Models
Seasoned collectors amongst you will be aware that when ordering pre-order diecast models, quoted delivery dates often come and go, with no sign of the model! This, however is not always the case. Obviously some manufacturers are better than others, and do achieve the delivery dates they have quoted. Conversely we have known other models take two years or more to arrive. When the manufacturers announce they are making a new model they will also provide an 'intended' delivery date. We quote this on our order confirmations in good faith, but obviously we have no control over when the model actually turns up. We do try to keep delivery information as up to date is we can on the website, but feel free to phone or email us at any time. We do not charge for models until they are sent to you.
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you wish providing you act within 7 days of receipt of the goods.
- If you wish to cancel anything prior to despatch of goods please email or phone us.
- If your order has already been despatched please follow our returns information.
- Please note your right to return products does not apply on special-order items.
These may only be returned if they are faulty. If in doubt please check with us.
- Every effort is made to ensure that this website is free from viruses and defects however, this cannot be guaranteed.
- OnPole.com shall not be liable to any person for loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account. You are responsible for the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account.
- OnPole.com shall not be liable to any person for loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
Security and Privacy
- Our secure server software encrypts all of your personal information, including name, address and payment details. Information remains scrambled whenever it is transmitted over the web. This means that ordering via our site is even more secure than ordering over the phone.
- Please click on the Verisign logo below to view our site seal. For further verification look for the yellow padlock in the bottom left of your browser as you checkout.
- Your privacy is important to us. We only use the information we collect about you carefully, lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- If you have shopped with us we will hold your contact details. We will also hold the delivery address(es) for your orders. We also maintain a record of your product selections. Payment information is encrypted and held by reputable third-party banking and institutions and this, along with password information, is not available to any of our staff.
- If you have requested a catalogue, entered a competition or completed feedback, we hold your name, address, telephone number and email address. If you have requested to receive our email newsletters we only hold your name and email address.
- We may also collect information about where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL you came from and the way in which you navigate the site.)
- We use the information we hold on your records for operational purposes; for example processing your order, dealing with queries, tracking deliveries, reviewing past purchases. Your order history enables us to tailor our product range and marketing information (e.g. promotions and special offers) to your requirements. All the information we hold is used to improve your customer experience.
- Any successor to OnPole.com may use your information on the same basis.
This website, its content and any contract brought into being as a result of using this site are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
Any other questions?
If you have any questions on any aspect of OnPole.com please contact us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +44 (0)870 241 2829
- Post: ONPOLE.COM, c/o IMD, 11C Stephenson Road, CLACTON-ON-SEA, CO15 4XA